Achieve Optimum Health, Mindfulness &
Spiritual Enlightenment In Just 30
Minutes A Day!
This Holistic Approach Will Help You Achieve Optimum Health,
Mindfulness And Spiritual Enlightenment
If you want to be healthy, happy and have a fulfilled life… then stop whatever you are doing right now, because this is the most exciting news for you!
People have been searching for the best way to improve all aspects of their life: physical, mental, relationship, self-development & spiritual wellness.
Sadly, there is no one-size-fits-all solution to this.
To improve your physical, exercise.
To improve your mental, meditate.
To improve your relationship, have more meaningful conversation.
To improve your self-learning, read more books.
To improve your spiritual wellness, pray and empower your beliefs.
People Always Missed Out On Improving
One Part Of Their Life
This is because we live in a hectic world and everything requires attention. Minus the time we spend on work and our family, we have so little time to do focus on what’s most important in our life.
This is why some people are struggling to keep up with everything going on in life at once. So they have to sacrifice one aspect of their life to make time to improve at the other. For example:
– Some people have an excellent career but are in a terrible health condition.
– Some people may have the best body, but deprive their mind of more knowledge.
– Some people may be spiritual, but not doing well financially.
What if I tell you there is a way to improve all areas of your life and be an all-rounded individual without sacrificing one or the other?
This 5,000 years old practice takes a holistic approach to do so.
Once you practice this, you will grow into the best version of YOU.
Here’s What You Will Get From Absolute Yoga:
- 5 reasons why you want to practice yoga now
- Interesting scientific research findings on yoga that will blow your mind
- The 7 spiritual laws of yoga to achieve spiritual consciousness
- How yoga can help you take greater control of your thoughts, feelings, and life in general
- Develop the ultimate strength & flexibility of a gymnast with yoga
- Do you think yoga is too ‘girlie’? check this out (chapter 4)
- Do you need to be flexible before you can do yoga? answer in (chapter 4)
- Unleash your mental superpowers with yoga practice
- How yoga can help you with weight-loss and maintain a healthy heart
- 9 types of yoga for you to choose from (with different benefits and different levels)
- How practicing yoga will strengthen your immune system (scientific research-backed proof!)
- Specific yoga poses for decreasing inflammation, release common cold and bronchial congestion (chapter 7)
- 9 easy yoga poses for you to get started
- 7 healthy benefits of meditation
- How to meditate mindfully with yoga
- 9 quick tips to getting started with yoga
With Absolute Yoga, you will:
- Get started with healthy living
- Gain the strength & flexibility of a gymnast without working out at the gym
- Get the benefit of exercising & meditating at the same time.
- Perfect your body posture so you will look good
- Strengthen your spine so you will move better and pain-free as you age
- Have a disease-free life by boosting your immune system with no medication
- Be more relax & calm in this hectic world
- Achieve peace of mind anytime on demand
- Get a better sleep at night so your body can recover at its best to feel fresh the next day
- Be happier & calmer and people will start to like you better.
- Boost your self-esteem & self-confidence
- Get intense focus without the help of caffeine or any enhancement drugs
- Remove internal pain and develop your own inner strength
- 01 Absolute Yoga – Introduction
- 02 Absolute Yoga – The Science of Yoga
- 03 Absolute Yoga – Yoga History
- 04 Absolute Yoga – Emotions and the Mind Body Connection
- 05 Absolute Yoga – Yoga Strength and Flexibility
- 06 Absolute Yoga – Yoga and Cardio Weightloss
- 07 Absolute Yoga – Types of Yoga
- 08 Absolute Yoga – Yoga Poses and Better Immunity
- 09 Absolute Yoga – How to Get Started Doing Yoga
- 10 Absolute Yoga – Preventing Injuries
- 11 Absolute Yoga – Yoga and Meditation
- 12 Absolute Yoga – Conclusion